Our firm represents people and corporations in many different civil actions. The term “civil litigation” is a very broad term which includes far too many areas of law to list here. However, while we are not a “general” practice firm, we do specialize in litigation, both plaintiff and defense side, and will be glad to speak to you about your case.
Being charged with a crime is one of the most traumatic and disruptive events that can happen to a person. It is difficult, not only for the accused, but for their families and friends. Our firm has the experience to aggressively defend your case. Our firm has successfully represented clients in all manner of cases at the state and federal level, including:
- Traffic Offenses: speeding; failure to maintain lane; reckless driving;
- DUI Offenses: DUI involving alcohol as well as illegal and prescription drugs
- Theft Offenses: Shoplifting; embezzlement; theft by taking; theft by receiving; robbery; burglary; robbery by force.
- Drug Offenses: possession of controlled substance; trafficking narcotics;
- Crimes of Violence: assault; battery; aggravated assault; rape; felony-murder; murder; and many other charges.
- Other Offenses: mortgage fraud; Medicare/Medicaid fraud; Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act;
It is extremely important that you consult with an attorney as soon as you become aware of any investigation by law enforcement or charges brought against you. At the point you become aware of a charge, and in some cases prior to your awareness, the government has already begun gathering evidence to convict you. You need someone on your side to collect evidence and formulate a strategy for your defense of these charges. Cases can often be won or lost on small details and facts which can be lost if you delay in hiring an attorney.